Friday, May 29, 2020

Through Thick and Thin for Paper Players #492

Sometimes we just need a little humor in our lives and this funny stamp set was just what I needed to play with today!  This card follows the Paper Players #492 sketch.



     White Daisy CS
     Linen CS
     Raspberry CS
     Celebrate Today paper
     Charcoal Ink
     Raspberry Ink
     Stitched Rectangular Frame Thin Cut Dies
             until May 31)

Here is the stamp set I used:

National Scrapbooking Day Cardmaking Bundle 1

Here is the fabulous Paper Players Sketch that inspired my card layout:
  

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Crafty Catz--Anything Goes with option of 2 layers or more
     Creative Fingers Challenge--Anything Papercraft Goes
     Simon Says Wednesday--Anything Goes 


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

4 comments:

LeAnne said...

LOL, this is indeed a fun, cute card! Who wouldn't love pink TP?! Thanks for using my sketch this week at the Players!
LeAnne

Jaydee said...

Pink TP.... Now I know there is a market for that! I love that you kept the card simple to allow that fabulous image and sentiment shine. So glad you joined us at the Players this week
jaydee

Anne Marie Hile said...

Marie, this is such a fun card and a great reminder that we all need to just "roll with it" right now. And how can you NOT smile when pink TP is involved? LOL! Thank you so much for joining us this week over at The Paper Players!

laurie said...

Such a cute and FUN card! Thanks for joining us at The Paper Players this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...