Thursday, May 21, 2020

Fusion Card Challenge Meets Color Dare #394

The flourish on the Fusion Card Challenge graphic interested me so I decided to create a card with it. I used Close to My Heart Lagoon colored paper, ink and shimmer brush to also participate in the Color My Heart Color Dare Monochromatic Greens Challenge #394.  The flourish stamp is a very old wooden CTMH stamp called Poetry in Motion.  The sponge like background paper is from Adventure Fundamentals from 2017.  The sentiment stamp is from Time to Celebrate, the May Stamp of the Month.



Here is the Fusion Challenge graphic that inspired my card design:


Here is the Color My Heart Color Dare graphic that inspired my color choice:


I'm also sharing this card with the following challenges:
     A Bit More Time to Craft--Anything Goes
     Creative Crafters #28--Anything Goes
     
Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Hi Marie, looks like you're entering a lot of challenges which means you must be pretty much settled in your new home. Combining the inspiration and the color challenge made a beautiful card. Thanks for sharing with us at Color Dare. Hope you come and visit us at Double Trouble for a few of our fun challenges.

Vandra said...

Such a pretty flourish on the card. Thanks for joining us at Colour Dare Challenge. I Hope you join us again soon. Vandra Stenton, Colour Dare Challenge Design Team.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...