Tuesday, April 7, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge 363

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge.  This week we have a lovely sketch with just a few elements.  What can you create with this wonderful sketch?  Our challenge is open until Sunday evening April 12.


No photo description available.

My card uses some older papers from Close to My Heart Adventures Fundamentals, old fern and heart punches, holographic poster board and Crafter's Companion Die.  The shimmery background paper is Recollections Shimmer Champagne paper.  The embellishment dots were hole punched from Black Glitter paper.


Do you think this card has enough sparkle?

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
       Creative Crafters--Anything Goes
       Crafty Sentiments--Anything Goes
       Pink Gem Challenge--Anything Goes

I hope that you can join in this week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch challenge.  You can link up here.
       


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...