Tuesday, April 14, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #364

Welcome back to another Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog post!  This week's challenge uses strips along with a focal image and sentiment.  What will you be able to do with this fabulous sketch?


When I went to create my card I spotted a basket with lots of scraps from when I made my wedding thank you cards and I chose to use them.


Products used:
     Martha Stewart Paper Pack
     Recollections Champagne Shimmer Card Stock
     Kraft CS
     Carolina CS
       Tiny Wiggle Eye

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Stinkin' Inkers--Crafter's Choice
     Crafty Sentiment Designs--Anything Goes
     Through the Craft Room Door--Always Anything Goes

Now it's your turn to create following the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch #364.  Our challenge ends Sunday evening April 19.  You can link up your creations here.  We look forward to visiting your blog and commenting on your artwork.


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

Terri's Cards N More said...

Great way to use up your scraps. Beautiful coloring of the image. Thanks for joining the Stinkin' Iners challenge.

@d_e_crafts said...

I'm a bit late in commenting but better late than never!

What a beautiful blue bird. Thank you for sharing your project with us for the ATG challenge at Through The Craft Room Door (TTCRD) this time.

Debbie
TTCRD DT
decrafts - my blog

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...