Wednesday, April 24, 2019

So Much Happy Meets Case This Sketch #318

These cards made with the So Much Happy Paper pack from Close to My Heart were so quick to put together with Case This Sketch #318.  (This lovely paper pack will expire on April 30 to make way for new catalog items on May 1.)




I just love this daisy patterned paper so much I made a second card reversing the mat and background paper.

Which card do you like better?  

The sentiment is from Butterfly Friendship (also retiring next week) and was stamped in Sapphire Ink.  The banner is a retired Thin Cut Die from CTMH.

Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my cards:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...