Friday, April 19, 2019

Inspired by Sketch Saturday #559

Last week's Sketch Saturday sketch was so easy to use I made several Easter cards with it using various Close to My Heart patterned papers.  The sentiment stamp is an old CTMH wood stamp and the butterfly is from the April Stamp of the Month called Love So Sweet stamped in Sugarplum Ink.








Retired Boutique paper


Retired Garden Green B & T Paper

Which card do you like best?


Here is the fabulous Sketch Saturday Sketch that inspired my card layout:




I created a Design Space file to make this card easy to replicate.

Unfortunately I missed the deadline to post this with Sketch Saturday but I will post it with a My Time to Craft Floral challenge.  I am also entering it into Clean and Simple on Fridays Butterflies challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

2 comments:

Larelyn said...

ooooo, these patterned papers are lovely. Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

ÅsaJ said...

Such a pretty butterfly card! Thanks for joining CAS on Friday! Hugs Åsa

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...