Sunday, June 26, 2016

A Bunch of Love Condolence Card Again

It seems that I've needed quite a few sympathy cards recently and I've been reaching for my "A Bunch of Love" stamp and matching Thin Cut die.


This time I also added some "shimmer" by using Recollections Shimmer Champagne cardstock and Nuvo Crystal Drops Neptune on the round accents.  (I applied some Neptune drops onto Peacock CS and swiped across with an old plastic gift card.  When it dried I then used a 3/8" hole punch.)

     Peacock CS
     White Daisy CS
     Peacock Ink
     A Bunch of Love stamp
     A Bunch of Love Thin Cut
     Sincere Expressions stamp
     Whisper Ink

Other products:
     Prismacolor pencils
     Recollections Shimmer Champagne CS
     Nuvo Crystal Drops--Neptune
     We R Memory Keepers Wave embossing folder

You can go here and here to see some other Sympathy cards I made with this stamp and Thin Cut die.

My card layout was based on this wonderful Tuesday Morning Sketch #357:


I'm also entering this card into the Simon Says challenge to add some Shimmer,  Can You Case it favorite die challenge and Happy Little Stampers Anything Goes With Dies.

Sketch2015-001



If you are looking for a fun color challenge this week I encourage you to try Color My Heart Color Dare's Pacifica, Sunset, Cranberry and White Daisy challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie



10 comments:

Kris B said...

Beautiful card! I love the quilted look of the background and what lovely shimmer! Thanks so much for joining us this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!

Debbie said...

So pretty! I love the shimmery cardstock!
Thanks for playing along this week at Tuesday Morning Sketches!!
Debbie (TMS DT)
Debbie's Dash of This and That

laurie said...

That shimmer card stock is gorgeous. What a pretty card.Thanks for joining us at Happy Little Stampers!

jenn shurkus said...

such a pretty card :) thank you for playing along with us at simon says stamp wednesday challenge!

Jessie/knightrone said...

This is so pretty, Thanks for playing along with us at Can You Case It!!

Rose Packer - CYCI DT said...

Sorry to hear you've been needing these types of cards of leate. I'm sure they will bring a much needed smile to their recipients thougt, as it's gorgous. Thanks for playing along this week at Can You Case It?

Unknown said...

Beautiful card...I love those flowers! They pop out! Thanks for joining us at CYCI ~ Wynne

Dawn Fields said...

Hi Marie,
I love the quilted look of the background. Very pretty! Thanks for joining us at CYCI! Dawn

Unknown said...

Marie, A lovely card! Love the colors and quilted background! Thanks for joining CYCI! Laura

Carol L said...

The beautiful embossing on the champagne colored card looks so pretty and elegant at the same time! We all need to make these cards now and then, so it's good to keep several on hand!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...