Thursday, June 9, 2016

A Florence Friendship Card for Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome back to the April Joyful Stars Blog Hop!  We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST.  If you are coming from Crystal's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is also on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.)  Have fun being inspired!


My card features Close to My Heart Florence paper and A Bunch of Love stamp.  Recently I came upon a tip for creating dimension using craft foam (instead of pieces of foam tape) demonstrated by Jennifer Mcguire which was so easy to do using the A Bunch of Love Thin Cut Die.  The stripes and banners are from the top strip of the Florence paper. I love how they create a colorful accent to the card.


     Florence paper
     A Bunch of Love Stamp and coordinating Thin Cut
     Peacock Ink
     Poppy Ink

Other products:
     Prismacolor Pencils 
     Craft Foam

Here is the Try Stampin' on Tuesday #272 sketch that inspired my card:


Now, hop on over and see what Andrea has to share.  I'm sure you'll be inspired!

Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie







9 comments:

Andrea said...

Wow, so pretty!

Joyce Houck Joyful Creations said...

nice thin cuts example and I love those zip strips.

Betty Locco said...

I really like your color combination and your take on the sketch. Plus you used my favorite stamp set!

Lori said...

I love that stamp set and the way you colored it to match the zip strips.

Nancy said...

Very Pretty!!!

Debi said...

Wonderful card. Now I may have to get the paper just for the zip strips!

Lynne in NI said...

Beautiful bright card! Thanks for playing along with us at Try Stampin on Tuesday :)

Crystal Komara said...

Marie, these flowers as the centerpiece are really eye catching and elegantly cut. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' on Tuesday for our sketch challenge! xo Crystal

Crystal said...

Love the craft foam tip! Will be trying that soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...