Friday, February 10, 2012

Valentine for Fantabulous Cricut Challenge and H2H Challenge

Valentine's Day is next Tuesday and 2 of my favorite card challenges are requesting "something Valentiny" (Heart to Heart) or "something with a heart" (Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday). I am entering this card in both of these challenges.



It is a 6 x 6 card and I used the Roxie paper pack and Bamboo sponged White Daisy from Close To My Heart. I used several Art Philosophy Cricut cuts. I started with a 4" cut square with cricut cut corner flourishes--from page 44 Rectangle, card, shift. (This was actually a piece I had cut out when I was figuring out how to make photo frames for a tissue box cover which can be found here.) The second shape cut is from page 36 Decorative Layer and Shift cut at 2.75" and 3". The heart frame was popped up with 3D foam tape. Tiny opaque adhesive gems were added to the flourishes and the heart frame. Happy Valentine's Day everyone! (Isn't it great to have occasions to create special cards for?)

5 comments:

Paige Dolecki said...

Marie -

Cool! I haven't played enough with the mat cuts on the AP cartridge yet so I love seeing people using them. Thanks for sharing your art and joining us at Heart2Heart Challenges this week!

Paige - DT
www.PaigesPaperParadise.blogspot.com

Allisa said...

The Roxie paper is perfect! Thanks for joining us at H2H!

Joelle H. said...

I love seeing other crafters use the AP cartridge - I always discover something new. Thanks for sharing this cute card with us at H2H!

Sherrie K. said...

Very cool design:) Great job! Thanks for joining us in the challenge at FCCB!
Sherrie K
http://sherriescraps.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Love your design and paper. Thank you for playing along with us @ FCCB.

Happy Craftin'!
Jewels

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...