Thursday, February 16, 2012

Fun with Puns--Fantabulous Cricut Challenge Me Monday 398

When I saw the title of this challenge I immediately thought of using my new Close To My Heart stamp set called "Just a Number". I also used the elephant from the "Zoology" stamp set.


I used the CTMH Art Philosophy cartridge to cut the label (decorative layer of oval 3 on page 42 cut at 2.75")and the hill (oval 3 on page 42 cut at 2.5" and then cut in half). The card size is 6.5" x 5". Paper colors are Sky, Desert Sand and Olive. Ink colors are Moonstruck and Grey Wool. I used a Martha Stewart edge punch called Drippy Goo to make the grass. 3D foam tape was used to pop up the elephant's ear and pop him up on the grass. Hope you find it funny--remember "elephants never forget!"

5 comments:

Chris - Creations in Bloom said...

too funny! Love it.

Sunshine HoneyBee said...

Like the whimsy elephant over the hill card. Especially like the sentiment. Thanks for entering the Fantabulous Cricut Fun With Puns challenge.
Melissa
"Sunshine HoneyBee"
Guest Designer at Fantabulous Cricut

Beckie said...

Now that's hilarious! Thanks for playing along with us at FCCB!

Be blessed, Beckie
FCCB DT member

Sarah said...

LOL I am still laughing! Toooo fun! Thanks for creating with us at FCCB this week :)

Kate said...

This is so fun! How clever to invert the drippy goo border for grass too!
Thanks so much for playing along with us at Fantabulous Cricut!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...