Saturday, January 7, 2012

My Rock the Block Challenge--Day 2

I really like the corner floral stamp so I used it again for this Valentine's Day card. I used Cranberry Ink on Blush CS and carefully cut out the image. I used Scotch Quick Dry Adhesive as it has a thin nozzle and glued down the edges while placing the corner edge on the bottom. The love greeting is also from CTMH from the Card Commentary set(retired). I used a small piece of scrunched up plastic wrap and Blush ink to color the background with a faux marble appearance. To complete the card I cut a piece of gold speckled tulle, accordion folded it and used a twist tie to keep it together and then tucked it into the pocket.


Check out my previous post to see all the other stamps that are available in the Rock the Block January promotion from Close To My Heart.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...