Friday, January 6, 2012

My Rock the Block Challenge--Day 1

Happy New Year! One of my goals this year is to create more cards and to share them more often so I am promising myself to post a new card everyday for a week. I will be using the Close To My Heart special offer during January 2012 called "Rock the Block" which features a stamp set and collage blocks. For more details check out this link.

These are the stamps that were designed to fit on the 2 x 2 collage blocks:

My Day 1 card uses Buttercup, White Daisy, Spring Iris and Lagoon CS, Lagoon, Moonstruck, and Spring Iris inks. The ovals were cut using the CTMH Art Philosophy cricut cartridge. The ink was applied to the large floral stamp using a tissue to sponge 3 different colors onto the stamp before stamping onto the paper. The greeting is from D1475 Card Chatter--Birthday. Pearl adhesive gems were placed onto the flower centers.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...