My tropical themed card was created with a lovely palm tree oval die and masked so it could be colored. It was placed over a pretty piece of ocean surf paper and it was finished very quickly!
I'm entering this card into the following challenges:
Double D--Tropical
Simon Says Monday--at the Beach
The Male Room--Outdoors
Simon Says Wednesday--anything goes
The Card Concept 228A--Summer By the Sea
Thanks for stopping by! Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie
p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

7 comments:
I love the view through the window onto the tropical beach. Lovely colouring. Thank you so much for joining in with our Outdoors theme at The Male Room, Deborah, TMR DT.
Wonderful! The die is fabulous and so is the paper. Together they make a gorgeous tropical scene. Thank you so much for sharing with us at Double D!
Now I am thinking of Hawaii by looking at your card, thank you for sharing this masculine theme card with us at The Male room
Such a pretty tropical scene, I would love to be there right now!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane
{Nellies Nest}
Double D Co-Owner
Your beach scene is stunning! I spotted it when I entered Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge! (#165)
Your card is gorgeous Marie and I feel like I have just had a trip to the beach:) Thank you so much for joining us this month at The card Concept xx
What an awesome beachy card. It's so creative and fun. Thank you for sharing with us at The Card Concept. We're always delighted to have you play along with us. If you'd like to qualify for a win, please add our inspiration photo to your blog post. We already look forward to seeing more of your wonderful art in the future. Thanks again for playing along.
Post a Comment