Thursday, October 3, 2024

Foiled Paper Thank You Card with Tuesday Morning Sketch #776

Yesterday I was looking through my extensive stash of paper pads and came upon an older Recollections pack called "Newport Grove" that has many blue papers with blue foil.  I created this sparkling card following this week's Tuesday Morning Sketch #776.  The Thank You die cut was brushed with Crafter's Companion Glitter Paste.


Here is the fabulous Tuesday Morning Sketch I followed:


I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

      Crafty Gals Corner #259--Anything Goes

      Ellibelle's Crafty Wednesday October challenge--AG

      Birthstone Challenge--Sapphire and Opal

 

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



1 comment:

Ellibelle said...

It's beautiful with these great shades of blue and love the sparkle! Thanks so much for sharing at my Crafty Wednesday challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...