Friday, August 30, 2024

Butterfly Trio Card with Freshly Made Sketch #651

This week's Freshly Made Sketch appealed to me and I was able to find some time to play in my craft room to create this lovely card.

This second photo was photographed at a different angle so you can see how shimmery the paper is.

Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Cut it Up #311--Anything Goes with a die cut
     Daring Cardmakers--Butterflies and Bees
     Simon Says Wednesday--Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar. 




3 comments:

Jacquie Southas said...

Love this shimmery beauty! Thanks for playing along with us at FMS this week.

Jen Timko said...

Lovely indeed! I love the shine and sparkle on this. Glad you joined us this week at FMS!

Linda Callahan said...

This just dazzles! love it! Glad you joined us at FMS!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...