Sunday, January 15, 2023

Kendra's Card Challenge #9 Birthday Card

Several weeks ago I stumbled upon (perhaps from Pinterest?)  Kendra's Card Challenges.  This is her 9th challenge and she has templates to use 6 different 6 x 6 papers (with the addition of coordinating card stocks) to create 15 different cards.  The cutting diagrams and card sketches were well labeled and easy to follow.  It took me several weeks to complete but it was a lot of fun!

Here is a photo of the 6 papers I started with--just random papers I had in my stash although using a coordinating paper pack would work too.



This is how all of my cards turned out:



I'm entering the following card into several challenges:


Seize the Birthday--Option of Winged Things

Crafty Calendar January--Add a Sentiment

Double D--Anything Goes Birthday

Stamping Sensations--Add Some Sparkle

Art Impressions--Let's Celebrate


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


5 comments:

Crafty Pink Pixie said...

I love all the backgrounds and the pretty colors! Your cards turned out great, thanks for sharing!
Thanks for joining the Ai Challenge! -Tasha

brenda said...

It's a very pretty card in a lovely blue and green colour palette, but seems to be mostly DP's we are a stamping challenge, our challenge posts explain requirements.

B x

Diane said...

Wow, a beautiful array of cards and so creative too!!
Thank you for joining our challenge at Double D!
Diane DD Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Double D}
{Stencil Fun}

Donna Phelan said...

Beautiful array of creations! Great colors! Thanks so much for playing along with us at The Double D, as we celebrate Darlene and Diane for the past 7 years with the Happy Birthday Challenge. Donna, DT Member.

Cathy said...

Great use of designer papers, lots of lovely colourful layers. Thankyou for playing along at Seize the Birthday, Cathy x

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...