Friday, November 11, 2022

Stencil Colored Sunflower Cards

 Recently I took out the October Card Kit from Simon Says Stamp called Sunflower Fields.  It came with stencils to color in the flowers and leaves which I found is much quicker than coloring with markers!  Here are my creations:




Which do you like best?


I'm entering these cards into the following challenges:

     Make My Monday #187--Thank You

     Inspiration Station Photo Inspiration #41

       Crazy is our Fame and Stencils are our Game--November Stencil              Fun

     


     Simon Says Wednesday--Thinking of You


     Double Trouble #125--Color Theory DTC=C3
  
      

    

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



7 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Those are all gorgeous! I had this product collection in my cart for a long time before deciding I had enough sunflowers... but it is a beautiful set! Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

Diane said...

All the cards are beautifully created and like you I love the idea of stencils to color them in!! Thanks for joining in our challenge at Stencil Fun!
Diane ST Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Stencil Fun}

Melanie Hungerford said...

What beautiful cards, I am so ashamed to admit I got that kit and haven't taken the time to use it yet. Thanks for the inspiration. So glad you joined us at Double Trouble!

Suzanne Reynolds said...

Lovely assortment of sunflower cards and great job in stenciling and choice of colors... beautiful card. Marie, thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble and Inspiration Station. Please come back for some of our future fun challenges.

Donna Walls said...

Wow, I should have bought this kit! These are gorgeous cards, Thanks for playing along with us at The Inspiration Station Challenge.
Donna xx
The Inspiration Station Challenge
The Paper Funday Challenge

Vicki Dutcher said...

Great purchase! These stencils are awesome on your card - Thanks for joining in at HLS Stencil Challenge

Nicole said...

What a gorgeous card! Thanks for playing along with the Inspiration Station!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...