Monday, September 12, 2022

Masculine Golf Card with Freshly Made Sketch #552

 Here is a quick thank you card I made using Freshly Made Sketch #552.  


The background paper is from a Close to My Heart Mix-in Paper from January-February.  The black embossed stamped images are from My Hole in  One.  The grass paper is from Recollections.

This is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:

I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

      Dream Valley Challenges #277--Wet or Dry Embossing

     Simon Says Stamp--Stamp it!

      Cardz 4 Guys #304--Sports and/or Hobbies

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

 


3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

What a great masculine card! Love the golf theme! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

dj said...

Fantastic take on our challenge...perfectly masculine!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with our sport/hobby challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!!

Julie B said...

Great use of a the sketch and the theme at Cardz4Guyz. A fab masculine card, thanks for sharing. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...