Thursday, June 16, 2022

Foiled Father's Day Sketch with TGIF Sketch #372

This is the first of several father's day cards I will be posting.  My card layout was inspired by TGIF Challenge #372.  The ingredients used are Sky Cardstock (retired CTMH), Clubhouse paper (retired SU) and a computer generated sentiment printed with a laser printer and then foiled with blue on my Minc machine.


Here is the sketch I followed:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Simon Says Wednesday--Add a Sentiment
     Cardz4Guys--Father's Day
     Double Trouble #113--Let's Make it Masculine
     Make the Cards Challenge #57--Any Shade of Blue

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


5 comments:

Alyson Mayo said...

Great clean and simple design and I love the shades of blue. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble :)

dj said...

Great CAS card for our "Father's Day" challenge over at Cardz 4 Guyz!! Thanks for joining the fun and playing along with us!!

Anonymous said...

Love the patterned golfing paper, CAS sketch and fit for a man. Thanks for sharing with us at Double Trouble.

Melanie Hungerford said...

That is great golf bag paper, made into a fantastic Father's Day card. Thank you for joining us at Double Trouble!

Melanie Hungerford said...

Forgot to mention we appreciate you sharing over at Make the Cards Challenge too!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...