Sunday, January 23, 2022

Sparkly Snowflake Card with Try Stampin' on Tuesday Sketch #538

 Its' pretty cold in the Northeast which inspired me to make this winter themed card.  The die I used is from Creative Craft Products and is called Merry Christmas Die Set.  As you can see I used some of the cut out snowflakes to embellish the white space around the focal panel.  The sparkling silver holographic cardstock is Recollections available at Michaels.  The black and silver strips are from an older Close to My Heart paper pack called "Happiest Place".  


Here's another view so you can see the Holographic effects of this pretty paper.


This is the fabulous Try Stampin' on Tuesday sketch that inspired my card layout:


I’m also entering this card into the following challenges:

     Color Hues #33--Silver and White

     Just Us Girls #616--Photo Week

  


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

 

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




7 comments:

Nancy said...

What a pretty card! That sketch was quite the challenge and you have done such a great job. I love the variations of snowflakes and the way the sentiment seems framed in! Thanks for being with us at Color Hues!

Nancy said...

I should have added thanks for being with us at Just Us Girls, also.

foleysfriend said...

Loving the holographic paper - so shimmery and shiny! The CTMH striped paper is perfect against the holographic paper. Thanks for joining us at Try Stampin' On Tuesday.

sue n.

Karen said...

That holographic paper is just fabulous, and perfect for those snowflakes! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Tracey McNeely said...

Your silvery take on the sketch is so elegant Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Color Hues for challenge #33.

Kristie Goulet said...

Very pretty card!! I love your take on the sketch and the colors! Thanks for joining us at Color Hues!

Anna said...

What a classy card. I love the shiny silver throughout the card--it really highlights the snowflakes. Thanks for joining us this week at Try Stampin' On Tuesday and hope you join us again soon.
Anna, Design Team

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...