Thursday, August 6, 2020

Julep Glitter Birthday Card With Sunday Stamps Sketch #26


This fortnight's sketch at Sunday Stamps really appealed to me and I was glad to find the time to create this glittery birthday card.


I've had this Julep Glitter Paper in my stash for almost a year as it was the CTMH color of the year.  The plaid paper is Timber and the fancy diecut is from Stitched Together Cardmaking and Thin Cut Dies.  "Birthday" was stamped with Julep Ink.  The background paper is Colonial White (retired CTMH).

I rotated the sketch 90 degrees so that the Happy die cut would fit in the sketch.  Here is the fabulous Sunday Stamps sketch:




I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Seize the Birthday--option tic-tac-toe
     Little Red Wagon #561--Happy Days
     Simon Says Monday Challenge--Happy Birthday
     Creative Knockouts--Sparkle and Shine

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!

:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

7 comments:

Heather said...

Love all the glitter, Marie! So much pop, a very fun card! Thanks so much for playing at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

Such a pretty card! Love all the glitter and the big "HAPPY" sentiment! Thank you for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Barbara said...

A wonderful and sparkly, you need sunglasses for this card. So much fun.
Thanks for participating in the challenge at Seie the Birthday.
Barbara DT

Heidi Baks said...

This is a lovely WOW sparkly card (makes me think disco). :) I'm sure the recipient will be thrilled. Thanks for joining Sunday Stamps this week.

Kelly Schelske said...

What a great card Marie! Very sparkly and shiny and I love it!

Thank you for joining our Sparkle & Shine challenge over at Creative Knockouts!

Kate said...

Such a happy, sparkly card! Just perfect for spreading joy on a birthday!

Thanks for joining us at Little Red Wagon this week!

Kate
Small Bits of Paper

April said...

Love all that bling. Thank you for entering the Creative Knockouts Challenge.
April

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...