Tuesday, March 10, 2020

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #359 with No Worries Paper

This week's Atlantic Hearts Sketch #359 features stripes and 2 focal elements.  I needed to make a masculine card for my son's birthday so I paired it with No Worries paper (retired Close to My Heart) and cut a couple of Party Balloons (retired Close to My Heart) for a really quick card.



The sentiment is also from Party Balloons and was gold embossed.  The balloons were cut with Party Balloons Thin Cut Dies from leftover gold holographic poster board used in a previous project.

Here is the wonderful Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired my card layout:

No photo description available.

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Cute Card Thursday--Anything Goes
     Send a Smile for Kids--Cards for Boys or Anything Goes

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.
     
     

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...