Tuesday, July 9, 2019

Seaside Greetings Returns for July Joyful Stars Blog Hop

Welcome back to another Joyful Stars Blog Hop! We are a group of Close to My Heart consultants who share something each month on the 9th and at 9PM EST. If you are coming from Debi Brile's blog you are on the right track. (The complete lineup is on Joyce's blog in case you get lost.) Have fun being inspired! 



This month Close to My Heart is bringing back one of my all time favorite stamp sets and paper--Seaside Greetings-- for a limited time only!  


Here is the fabulous stamp set that is available until August 31st:

Seaside Greetings (CC7194)

There is also a coordinating paper kit available:

Seaside Paper Packet (CC7192)


     Seaside Greetings Stamp Set
     Seaside Paper Pack
     Smoothie Card Stock
     Espresso Ink
     Almond Ink
     Almond Card Stock

My card layout was inspired by this fabulous card sketch by Case This Sketch 329:

 

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Always Fun Challenges--Anything Goes
      My Time to Craft--Beside the Seaside
      Simply Create Too--Anything Goes With a Twist of                          Patterned Paper


Now it's time to head over to Joyce Hauck's blog --I'm sure you'll be inspired by what she has to share.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




2 comments:

Betty Locco said...

Your card is a nice combination of stamping and paper. Nice sketch too. Thanks for the inspiration.

Becca Sadler said...

Marie: what a great beachy inspired card! The stamp with the old beach fence and sea grasses was a FAB pick! Thanks for linking your card to MTTC's seaside theme challenge! Becca/DT

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...