Wednesday, May 8, 2019

Sweet Girl Mother's Day Card with Sketch Saturday #562

Sweet Girl is the name of a fabulous new paper pack from Close to My Heart.  My card also features Cricut Metallic Gold written text from the CTMH Flower Market cartridge.


The Stitched Heart dies were used on Carolina Card Stock along with tiny flowers from the Grateful for You Stamp set in Carolina Ink.  

Here is the wonderful Sketch Saturday #562 that inspired my card layout:


I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Mod Squad Challenge--Mother's Day
     Simon Says Monday Challenge--use something Metallic
     Always Fun Challenges #109--Female or Mom
     Aud Sentiments #226--Feminine and Sentiment

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...