Thursday, March 28, 2019

So Much Happy With Paper Players Sketch #434

Spring is here and this pretty floral patterned paper reminds me of that good news.  The lovely paper is from the Close to My Heart So Much Happy paper pack.  The sentiment is from the Love Blossoms set which is available only until March 31 stamped in Candy Apple on White Daisy Cardstock and Ballerina Cardstock.


Here is the fabulous Paper Players Sketch that inspired my card layout:


One of my March goals was to have "Perfect Attendance" at the Heart 2 Heart challenge and with this post I have met it!  This week's challenge theme is "Seasons Change" and I believe I have met it with the Spring floral theme of this card.

I'm also entering this challenge into the following challenges:
     Simon Says Wednesday Challenge--Anything                      Goes
     Try it On Tuesday--Say it With Flowers


As March is coming to a close I wanted to remind you of Close to My Heart exclusive offers will be ending soon:
       Love Blossoms 
       Pocket Cards
       BOGO Paper Party


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.


11 comments:

froebelsternchen said...

That's an AMAZING Thank You card ! So utterly beautiful! Thank you very much for joining us over at Try It On Tuesday!
oxo Susi

Cath Wilson said...

Such pretty little flowers - I love patterns with small flowers :-) Beautiful colours on this.
Thank you for sharing with Try it on Tuesday.
Cath x

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Marie your card is so bright and colourful with that lovely floral paper - so fresh and summery! Thanks for playing along with my sketch challenge over at The Paper Players this week!

Windy Ellard said...

Pretty florals as the focus and I like how you use two sentiments but stamped on two colors! Sweet card and thanks for playing along with the sketch over at The Paper Players this week!

Amy Pitts said...

Your card is so cute and congratulations on your perfect attendance this month! We are so happy that you can play along with us at Heart 2 Heart.

LeAnne said...

What a bright, bold fun card! I have to admit that bold colors scare me a little, so this is definitely fun to see...I guess I should try to step out of my comfort zone, right!? So happy you shared this with us at the Players this week!

Lin said...

A lovely spring mix, Marie - love the sunny background and the pretty florals! thank you for sharing this with us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday challenge!

Meggymay said...

Thank you for sharing your pretty thank you card with us at Try it on Tuesdays.
Yvonne

Brandi said...

Super cute card, I love it! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H).

Brandi R.
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Mrs.B said...

This is such a pretty card,
Thanks for sharing with us at Try it on Tuesday
Avril

CatScrapbooking said...

What a great card! I totally agree that flower print definitely feels like spring. Thank you for joining us at Heart 2 Heart.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...