Sunday, September 2, 2018

Numbered Birthday Card with Freshly Made Sketch #352

My niece turned 17 last week and I made her this colorful card with Freshly Made Sketch #352:






Products used:
     Recollections Color Splash paper 
     Belated Birthday stamp set (retired CTMH)
     Sapphire CS
     Sapphire Ink

Here is the fabulous sketch that inspired my card layout:
    
 

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
     Seize the Birthday--Rainbow optional
     Always Happy Birthday--Birthday
     Cut it Up--ABCs or 123s

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.




3 comments:

Cut It Up Challenge Blog said...

Seventeen is such an exciting age! Right on the cusp of so many changes. Your niece will love this custom-made card with the pretty sparkle.

Thanks for joining us for our Cut it Up for our ABC/123 challenge!

Evelyn
http://mylittlecraftblog.wordpress.com

Narelle Farrugia said...

This is such a wonderful card! Your niece will totally adore this beauty! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

JoAnn said...

Great background for the lovely doily die cut. Beautiful card. I bet your niece will love it. Thanks so much for joining us at Seize the Birthday.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...