Monday, January 29, 2018

Sunny Thoughts for Freshly Made Sketch #321

This card is for a very special young lady who loves the color purple.  The big, bold sentiment is from the upcoming Close to My Heart February Stamp of the Month called Sunny Thoughts which will be available starting Thursday, February 1.  I cut pennants with Design Space and found this interesting accent in the Home Accents cartridge (available in Access subscription).  The card size is 6.5" wide by 5 inches high.


Close to My Heart products used:
     White Daisy CS
     Pansy CS
     Pacifica CS
     Sunny Thoughts stamp set
     White Glitter paper
     Pansy pigment ink
     Clear embossing powder 
     Rose Embossing Folder

My card layout was inspired by this fabulous Freshly Made Sketch #321:


http://freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com/2018/01/freshly-made-sketches-321-sketch-by-jen.html 
If you would like to replicate my card you can use my Design Space file here

I'm also entering this card into the following challenges:
      Aud Sentiments Challenge--Anything Goes



      A Bit More Time to Craft--Anything Goes
      Card Mania Challenge--Monochromatic




     

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

p.s. If you like what you see on my blog please consider "following" me by email or in your blog roll so you don't miss out on any of my fabulous card making ideas. You can sign up on the right sidebar.



3 comments:

Furrbster said...

What a pretty CAS design!

Thanks for playing along at Aud Sentiments,

Hugz Tinz

Jen Brum said...

What a lovely card! That embossed background is so pretty! Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Narelle Farrugia said...

What a fabulous and sparkly clean and simple card you've created! Thanks for joining us at FMS this week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...