Tuesday, April 12, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch #155 Sympathy Card

I'm a Guest Designer this week on the Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge blog! As a past Design Team member I was invited back to share something from a sketch of my choice.  Thank you to the lovely ladies of AHSC--I have always enjoyed your marvelous sketches!



I made my own flat embellishments by using a 1/4" hole punch and Peacock CS. Crystal Stickles were then applied to them to give them that sparkle! (Oh, how I miss CTMH Stardust Glitz Glitter Gel!)

     White Daisy CS
     Glacier CS
     Peacock CS
     Keep Your Chin Up stamp
     Sincere Expressions stamp
     Laughing Lola Cardmaking ink blot stamp (retired)
     Glacier ink
     Peacock Ink

Other products:
     Crystal Stickles--on some leaves
     Wink of Stella White--on some leaves

Here is the fabulous Atlantic Hearts Sketch that inspired me:


I hope you can find some time this week to create something using this wonderful sketch and share it with the Atlantic Hearts challenge blog.

If you are looking for a good color challenge I also invite you to check out the current Color My Heart Color Dare challenge to use colors from the Regatta paper pack.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie
     





No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...