Saturday, January 30, 2016

Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge #144 Meets Cardz4Guys #104

This card is for a good friend of mine who is undergoing 30 days of radiation treatments.  My goal is to send him a card a week and this is card #2.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Kraft CS
     Zoe paper
     Gold Metallic Marker--to make dots inside the circles, color the wood bird
         and color some gold leaves in tree)
     Keep Your Chin Up stamps
     Chocolate Ink
     Versamark Ink
     Clear Embossing powder
     3D Foam Tape
     Buttercup spiral clip (retired)
     Wood Trinkets (retired)

Here is the Atlantic Hearts Sketch #144 that inspired me to make this card:


I was also influenced to make this card by the Spots and or Stripes challenge over at Cardz 4 Guys.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativitye!
:) Marie

p.s. There is a new color challenge over at Color My Heart Color Dare:


Challenge ends on Thursday evening, February 4 at 9PM CST.

8 comments:

Kelly Janes said...

I love that you are sending your friend a card every week!! I'm sure he will greatly appreciate your thoughtfulness! Thanks for joining us at AHSC this week!

Joan said...

A super card,I'm sure your friend will appreciate your thought.

Thanks for joining us at cardz4guyz this week

Joan

Lisa said...

Awesome! I love that tree. Don't know why I haven't bought it... It should definitely make his day a bit brighter. Thanks for playing along at Atlantic Hearts this week!

Brandi said...

I love this card, I have this stamp set and just love it! I love how you added the green touches! Thanks for playing along with Atlantic Hearts Sketch Challenge (AHSC)!

Brandi R
DT member AHSC
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Sami said...

This is gorgeous and such a great message! Thanks for playing with AHSC this week!

Julie B said...

This is sure to cheer your friend at such a difficult time.
Thanks for sharing with us at Cardz4Guyz. :)

Lauren said...

What a beautiful card for such an occasion. I love how you have added green dots and coloured the bird to match, it makes it more masculine and ties it in with the tree stamped image so well! Thanks for joining our sketch challenge at AHSC.

comopark1886 said...

So thoughtful of you to make these special cards! It is so pretty and I am sure it is appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...