Saturday, November 21, 2015

Use Your Stash Blog Hop--Colors of Thanksgiving Paper Destash

It's time for our monthly Use Your Stash Blog Hop where we share what we've made using older product.  This month we were challenged to use "Colors of Thanksgiving" in a paper destash.  If you are coming from Priscilla Gotham's blog you are on the right track.  (If you get "lost" along the way you can also check Priscilla's blog for a list of all the participants).

I needed to make some Thank You cards so I dug through my paper drawer and found some old (yet still beautiful) Close to My Heart paper called "Small Leaves".



Close to My Heart products used:
     Small Leaves paper pack (retired)
     Artistry Cricut Collection stamp
     Barn Red CS (retired)
     Champagne CS
     Goldrush CS
     Barn Red Ink
     Clear Embossing Powder
     Thank You wood stamp--retired--it has a DOTS logo on it!
     Gold Foil Tape
     3D Foam Tape

My card layout came from Sunday Stamps Sketch #114:



Now it's time to head on over to Shirley Ross's blog!  I'm sure you'll love what she has to share with us.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie


   

10 comments:

Shirley Ross, rockin' heARTist said...

Awesome job Marie!!

Michelle said...

Beautiful card. I love the frame around the sentiment.

Sheila Bennett said...

I remember that paper. I still love it. :)

stampwithamyk said...

So pretty! Love that designer paper, perfect with your sentiment! Thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps, hope to see you again soon!

Monika Reeck said...

I love the color of the fall on your card
that DP is great and lovely sentiment too
great use of our sketch
lovely made
thanks for joining us at Sunday Stamps this time
hugs,Monika (DT Member)

Teresa Kline said...

hello Marie! sweet card, the background is amazing! I am so glad you played along with us at Sunday Stamps!

sparkle & shine, kindness *~*

Leena Girsa said...

Such a lovely card...that leaf paper certainly makes it. Thanks for sharing with us at Sunday Stamps this week. Hope we see you again soon.

Annette Elliott said...

A beautiful fall card creation! Love fall colors. Thanks so much for joining us at Sunday Stamps!

Claire Broadwater said...

Marie, such a pretty Fall card! The background is gorgeous! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week! XX

Anonymous said...

Ahaa, its fastidious discussion regarding this post at this place at this webpage, I have read all that, so at this time me
also commenting at this place.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...