Sunday, March 8, 2015

Feel Better Soon for Nacho Average Challenges #131

I've been playing with my paper stash lately and made this card for a sick aunt using the Nacho Average Challenge sketch #131.


Close to My Heart products used:
     Orchid Bouquet CS (retired)
     Dutch Blue Fleurs des Jardines  (retired)
     Moonstruck Ink  (retired)
     Say it in Style message stamp  (retired)
     Your Own Kind of Wonderful butterfly stamp
     Harvest Bouquet Kaleidacolor Ink  (retired)
     Blue Sparkles  (retired)
     Rub and Remove Eraser

The "smudged" effect on the words was made by using the Rub and Remove Eraser over the inked
greeting.

Here is the Nacho Average Challenge Sketch #131 that I followed:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie




4 comments:

Tammy said...

Pretty!! I love the vibrant colors, and the effect on your sentiment is cool!!! Thanks for playing along with the Nachos!

Yapha Mason said...

Lovely card, Marie! Great use of the sketch. Thanks for joining us at Nacho Average Challenges this week!

Christy Lynn said...

Beautiful card and I hope your aunt feels better soon! Thanks for participating in the Nacho sketch challenge this week!

Anne Hayward said...

Bright, springy card! Love the butterfly. I know it will brighten your aunt's day!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...