Friday, August 29, 2014

Color Dare #108--Flaxen, Sorbet and Lagoon

Welcome back to another Color My Heart Color Dare challenge post!  (You may substitute similar colors if you don't have CTMH products yet and combine them with neutrals such as black, white, colonial white, greys and tans). This week we are inviting you to combine all three of the following Close To My Heart colors:  Flaxen, Sorbet and Lagoon.


Flaxen is a brand new CTMH color. It was not one of my favorite of the 5 new colors but after working with it for this challenge I must admit that it has grown on me.  I also got to use two new stamp sets to make this card. 


Close To My Heart products used:
     Your Own Kind of Wonderful Stamp Set
     Happy Hexagons (Hostess Reward Choice)
     Flaxen CS
     Flaxen Ink
     Lagoon Ink
     Lagoon CS
     Sorbet CS
     Sorbet Ink
     Black CS
     Dots Embossing Folder
     3D Foam Tape

We hope you find time to enter our challenge this week!  You can check out Design Team entries here.

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

1 comment:

Becca-expressions said...

Soooo CASE'ing this card. Love every last thing about it!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...