Monday, October 7, 2013

Lovely Leaves Birthday for Freshly Made Sketch #106

If you are looking for the OWH World Card Making post please go here.

Thanks to Jen M.who named me a "Perfect Princess" at Freshly Made Sketches last week for my golf congrats card!  I was inspired to play there again as I really love the sketch and had the perfect round element stamp that needed some inking.





My card features both current and retired Close To My Heart products:
For Every Occasion stamp set
Classy Doily stamp 
Slate ink
Lovely Leaves paper (retired)
Seafoam Fleurs Des Jardines paper (retired)
Silver Embossing powder

Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie
p.s. there is a Blog Candy offer on this post.


2 comments:

Linda Callahan said...

Very pretty! Love the doilies! Thanks for joining us at FMS!

Becca-expressions said...

Classy!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...