Thursday, November 1, 2012

Color Dare #16 - Cranberry, Autumn Terracotta, Goldrush, & Honey

This week's  Color Dare Challenge is to use Close To My Heart colors Cranberry, Honey, Autumn Terracotta and Goldrush--I love these 4 colors together! I used a WeaverZ template by Fiber Scraps (purchased years ago and finally used) to make the background and used the Thanks stamp from Close To My Heart.  The woven background was inserted into the black background by using an old slot corner punch that Close To My Heart used to carry.



Thanks for stopping by to look!  Have a great week filled with fun and creativity!
:)

1 comment:

sarahstone said...

Hi Marie! The techniques you used on your card are really neat, like the fading of the embossed stamped image, and the weaving, and the corner punch. I'd love to have a punch like that! Thanks for playing along this week at Color my Heart!

Sarah

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...