Saturday, October 6, 2012

Mojo Monday 261 with Clementine and Friday Favorite Things Linky Party

I made these cards for Mojo Monday 261 and am entering it in Wendy Coffman's Friday Favorite Things Linky Party .  Other than the ribbons above the scalloped circles all supplies are from Close To My Heart.  Card #1 uses Clementine patterned paper, Desert Sand CSCreme Brulee CS, Twilight CS banner, Sorbet CS for vertical stripe and Silver Shimmer Trim which was colored with a Honey marker (How fun is that to be able to color this ribbon with CTMH alcohol markers?!!!).  The scalloped circles were cut using the Art Philosophy cricut cartridge and the birthday greeting is from Salutation Seals and was stamped in Twilight Ink on Colonial White CS.

 
Here is the sketch from Mojo Monday 261:
 
 
Here is card #2 which uses Chocolate CS and Creme Brulee CS and the zip strip from the Clementine paper over Creme Brulee CS for the vertical stripe.
 
 


 
Which of these two cards do you like better?  Does one look more masculine or feminine than the other?
 
Keep reading my blog--a Giveaway of some sort--details with my next post!

I will be celebrating my 100th post as a blogger with my next post! I am planning some type of giveaway but am open to hearing your suggestions too. What kind of requirements should I have to be eligible to win? Please leave a comment below if you have any suggestions for me. (this is post #99 already!)
 
Here is the link for that 100th blog post!


Thanks for stopping by. Have a wonderful week filled with creativity and fun!

:) Marie


2 comments:

Wendy Coffman said...

I love that glitter ribbon stripe - I've been even coloring patterns like stripes onto my glitter tape with alcohol markers! Thanks for sharing at Friday Favorite Things!

Nuts 4 Scrappin' said...

I do love them both - I think the glitter ribbon stripe really pops it, but also think the more subtle strip on the 2nd one is really great too - I think I could do either, depending on recipient! Adaptable, totally adaptable!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...