Friday, September 28, 2012

Personalized Birthday Card for Freshly Made Sketches #54

My good friend Linda is celebrating a big birthday today!  I used the Freshly Made Sketch #54 to create this one of a kind card.  It features Pemberly patterned paper, Bohemian alphabet, Indian Corn Blue Ink, Artiste cricut cartridge, Sky CS, Silver Shimmer Trim, 3D Foam Dots and Outdoor Denim Light Marker--all available through Close To My Heart and my website.   I used the marker to outline the shape to provide more contrast and make it pop up from the card. The "TH" is from a retired stamp set called Friendship Alphabet. The Artiste cut shape was found on page 33--Accent 2 cut at 3". The card measures 5" x 6.5".

 
 
The Freshly Made Sketch #54 that inspired me:
 
 

 
 
Keep reading my blog--a Giveaway of some sort--details to come soon! 
I will be celebrating my 100th post as a blogger soon. I am planning some type of giveaway but am open to hearing your suggestions too. What kind of requirements should I have to be eligible to win? Please leave a comment below if you have any suggestions for me.  (this is post #97 already!)
 
Thanks for stopping by today and a very happy birthday to Linda!

3 comments:

Jen Brum said...

Great card Marie! I love that fancy alphabet! I am sure Linda will love this card! Great colour choices! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

Tui Nathan said...

What a lovely card Mariie .... nothing like a personalised birthday card .... great job!
Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!!!

Ann Schach said...

What a pretty card! I love this pattern paper. Nothing says "You're special" like a personalized card! Thanks for playing at Freshly Made Sketches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...