Saturday, August 4, 2012

Scraps Challenge at Heart2Heart

It's been a while since I have posted artwork at Heart2heart challenges (featuring Close To My Heart products). I save all of my crafting materials so I was up for this "Scraps" challenge this week. It is to make something using scraps--I have lots of these! I used CTMH Roxie paper (newly retired), Husk Naturals paper (retired a long time ago), Universal Backgrounds stamps, Say it With Style stamps, Cocoa ink and Cocoa marker (newly retired). I used the Art Philosophy cartridge to make 1/2" corners with Ruby CS to cover up a tear in the frame that I used. I used the Cocoa marker to give the rose which was already printed on the paper a little more definition. Here are the scraps I started with:
This is the completed card:
Thanks for visiting my blog!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This card is a very clever use of your scraps. I'm inspired and I thank you! :-)

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Thank you for your kind words and for taking the time to comment!

Nancy Ball said...

You've create a very pretty card with some of my favorites. Thanks for joining H2H this week.

Christina said...

Thank you stopping by and leaving a very kind comment. Your card is beautiful!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...