Sunday, October 9, 2011

Paper Bag Pocket

This project was inspired by another Close To My Heart consultant, Ms. Aaron Brown, who posted on our bulletin board. When I saw this project I just knew that I would have to make it. I made 4 of these to thank the women who ran my 2 golf leagues. Each pocket holds 4 cards and envelopes with various sentiments. The stamp set is now retired "Tee Time" and the patterned paper and ink are also retired--True Teal. I picked these colors as they coordinated with the ribbon that I used. The flourish stamp is from the "You and Me" special promotion set from May 2011. I used my sewing machine to seal the pocket closed although you could easily use a strong glue. Here are a series of photos of this gift. It was easy to do!





You can find directions and a video tutorial on Aaron's blogsite here. Thanks for visiting. Have a great week! :) Marie

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...