Friday, January 28, 2011

New Products from CTMH Linky Party Blog Hop

Thank you Tresa  for setting up this Linky party for Close To My Heart consultants to share products from the new catalog which goes live next week! I have been involved with rubber stamp art for 20 years and have accumulated quite a few stamps (mostly CTMH!) and the new stamps I appreciate the most are stamps with messages which can be used on the front or inside the cards. Card Chatter--Birthday is a new stamp set which is very versatile.

This card  was made with this set:


The greeting was stamped with Cranberry Ink onto Sunny Yellow cardstock.  The patterned paper is from the new Fanfare collection. An Outdoor Denim brad attached white grosgrain ribbon on the side.  It was easy to do--especially since I followed a pattern called "Small Wonder" from the Wishes card making book!  This book is a wonderful resource!

Other greetings in the new Card Chatter--Birthday set are pictured below:


Now it is time for you to check out other new product ideas

2 comments:

Haley D. said...

Your card is adorable! I'm loving what I'm seeing with this stamp set.

Unknown said...

Your card is so bright & cheery! I agree that Card Chatter-Birthday stamp set is so versatile!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...