Monday, February 10, 2014

Gelato Feathers for Case Study Challenge #177 with Freshly Made Sketch #122

If you are looking for the Sunday Stamps Color Challenge post please go here.
If you are looking for the Color My Heart Color Dare post please go here.

My card is inspired by the Case Study Challenge #177 photo--I wanted to emphasize gold and chevrons. Since feathers are so trendy right now I wanted to make a card using feathers--in this case, peacock feathers.


Close To My Heart products used
      Circle of Love Stamps (retired)
      Magnifique paper (retired)
      Metallic paper (D.O.T.S retired)
      Black CS
      Metallic Gelatos by Faber Castell
      Watercolor paper
      Chevron Embossing folder by Darice    

Here is the Freshly Made Sketch #122 I followed:


Here is my photo inspiration:


Thanks for stopping by!  Have a wonderful week filled with fun and creativity!
:) Marie

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...