Saturday, October 20, 2012

CASE Studies Challenge #113, RRR# 58 and CAS-ual Fridays #75 Over the Edge

I've been creating several Halloween cards recently just for the fun of it and I think it is even more fun when I can enter them into more than one challenge.  I was inspired by a card by Julia Stainton  at CASE Studies Challenge # 113 and created this card featuring an Artiste cut spider web which I had been wanting to try.  CAS-ual Fridays challenge this week is to have something over the edge so I moved my web to the left so I could enter it here also. Then I remembered I had the eyeball ribbon which qualified this card for Really Reasonable Ribbon #58.  I might as well enter it into Wendy Coffman's Friday Favorites Linky Party also!

The card:







The card elements:
Artiste spider web cut from page 76 accent 4 at 2.5"; the spider was cut from green holographic paper at 1.5" from page 77 of the Artiste handbook. The spider eyes are from Licorice Opaques Adhesive Gems from Close To My Heart.  The background paper is from a retired paper pack called Hooligans and the greeting is from the Thriller stamp set--also CTMH and retired.  I found the eyeball ribbon (isn't that fun?) at Michael's 2 years ago.

Here is thedesign inspiration for my card from CASE Study Challenge #113:


 Thanks for stopping by!  I invite you to check out this blog post for information about a giveaway I'm offering in celebration of my 100th blog post--deadline for entry is October 21, 2012.

8 comments:

  1. Such a cute Halloween card! Thanks so much for playing along in our Over the Edge challenge. It's a very special week for us here at CAS-ual Fridays, and I hope you're enjoying all the sneak peeks :)
    ~hugs~
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeahhhh! A Halloween card! I love your spooky spider - That web was brilliant for the circle!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome Halloween card. Love the ribbon. Isn't it great when you finally get to use an item you bought years ago?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fab idea love that spiders web! Thanks for joining us at CASE Study and CAS-ual Fridays this week :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Fabulous Halloween card! Thanks for playing with us at CASE Study! xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. That row of eyes across the card is adorable! Thanks for sharing at Friday Favorite Things!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Both cards are awesome. Love the bright colours. And the over the edge web. Thanks for playing along with us @ CAS-ual Fridays:)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Great cards! Thanks so much for participating in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Challenge.

    ReplyDelete

Your comments are always appreciated.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...